March 31, 2005

Despite the lack of posts, I am still out here

To some speculation, I have not abandoned my dear to my heart tech blog. I have been writing/covering some newsworthy jems for the guys over at Gear Live. A good news and reviews site. On another note, I'm finding more and more that we are all reporting the same stories. All my favorite blogs and sites such as... Engadet, Gizomodo, Kotaku, Joystiq, and the Gawker gang to name a few blogs and I like digg.com for the occasional can't miss site, tip or deal. But now, everytime I find a story that I think is incredible or worth telling, it's already told. Shouted from the rooftop. Someone has already posted it on one of the "Golden Blogs" and it made it's rounds and lo and behold I go to submit it to Digg... and it's already there too. A day in the life. Just ranting... Anyways, blog blah blah. Read more of my editorials at Gear Live

No comments:

life is absurd